- Nothing is YOUR fault when you have to change lanes and shift, you can’t be expected to pay attention too.
- Getting really close to someone who just taps their brakes is okay because once you shift down you have to shift right back up, so it saves you the trouble of having to do so.
- Only stick shift drivers can complain about traffic.
- The reason that Alzheimer’s is on the rise (supposedly the longer you are keeping your brain active the less likely you are to keep it at bay) because the elderly aren’t driving stick shifts anymore, and haven’t for many years.
- The only food or drink product you can consume is an apple, and only if you can manage to shift with it, unless you are crazy and attempt to consume other foods or drinks.
- When in traffic a new gear is created called motion sickness, because traffic always manages to find speeds between 1, 2, and 3rd gear.
- You shouldn’t text and drive, but you literally can’t text and shift. (Nor can you hold a phone and shift).