- You think you hear what your character hears and you turn around to make sure no one is actually behind you.
- You clap your hands after you finish reading what you wrote because it really WOWED you.
- You walk around your house saying “I amaze myself. I’m soooooo good at this!”
- You stop crossing your fingers when you hit send on your submissions and simply think “this is getting accepted, they would be crazy not to!”
- You receive a rejection and think, pheww because I found a better place to submit it to anyways.