- Most of us are not story time alcoholics, but we must be sipping something
- Poorly written books piss us off
- Great books motivates us
- We look at everything from a story prospective (that saying, be careful or you will end up dead in a book…is true)
- Our stash of half started stories that we stumble upon years later impress us or make us cringe
- Procrastination and distractions are a part of the job, sometimes self-induced
- Only writers truly understand the feeling a finished manuscript brings…so don’t try to understand, just jump up and down excitedly with us.